Sunday, January 16, 2011

PREPARATIONS....

My young brother will get married by this March. Oh I can't wait for the day to come. I will help my brother manage everything well. He is the first in the family that will get married. Hope things will come very good so everything will be just fine. I have to order souvenirs for the wedding. I always listen to my friends story about their marriage and their brother or sister's marriage...how they handle and settle the problem. Now I'm facing the situation. I will try my very best to manage my brother's marriage. My brother was so lucky to have such a nice and good wife like Diana Nerin. Thank GOD.
Yesterday 14 Jan 2011(Friday)I went to immigration office took my passport. I plan to go to Sarawak this Chinese New Year Holiday with my young brother Carlos. He wanted me to accompany him there manage his wedding. Besides, we will have discussion with my brother's in-law family about the wedding preparation.

2 comments:

Elsa Gabriel said...

len...actually you doesn't need a pasport to kuching..just fill in few paper and keep it during ur visiting hour/day...anyways, good luck on the wedding planner ya..

Unknown said...

Ya 'Sa..i just knew that I don't need a passport to Kuching. Tq 'Sa. So far the wedding preparations went well.