Sunday, April 25, 2010

TODAY........

Luckily, I don't have to go to school today....I became the Chief Judge for English Speech Competition for National Type Chinese School Lahad Datu and Kunak District Level for 2010. There were 5 judges including me and there were only 6 chinese schools including 1 school from Kunak took part in the competition.
After the competition, I had to gave overall comment about the competition. I was happy that everything went so well. I was nervous talked about the comments but felt glad that I can spoke out the weakness of the contestants. At least they knew their mistakes, so by next year, they will do better.I received certificate and souvenior. I was happy and proud to be the Chief Judge.I like the way this chinese school teachers prepared everything. They all prepared everything very well and the ceremony went well. We were given a breakfast then we all can go back. Me, Samsul, Kak Salina and Kak Linda went to Deli Delite for a drink.After that, I went for shopping....bought things that my twin sis asked me to.
Tonight, my team Hippis FC...will have our game and we will play about 2 hours at Dynason Fultsal Centre...and tomorrow...me and my twin sis will go to church....so glad that I can talked to MUM...asked her how she was doin..oh, I MISS YOU SO MUCH, MUM....its okay..tis May, I will spend much time with my family..can't wait to be with them........

No comments: