Friday, April 16, 2010

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CARNIVAL

Tomorrow (17th April 2010) will be Lahad Datu District English Language Carnival held in SM St. Dominic Lahad Datu.There will be a competition like Choral Speaking for secondary school, Public Speaking for secondary and primary school, Action Song and Story Telling for primary school.From my school, we only will take part in Story Telling Competition...and the contestant is Nurul Ainy Syafiqah Bte Abdul Rahman (Rahman and Dian's daughter)..she will represent our school with her story "Oh, I'm Late"..hope she will book a place coz she was so talented.
And tomorrow I will be busy with Public Speaking as I am the 'Pengurus Teknik' for primary school.Luckily Mdm. Kwan from SM.St. Dominic (Pengurus Teknik for secondary school) already prepared everything.This evening, I might have to go to SM. St. Dominic to look for the Public Speaking venue...but I think Mdm. Kwan can take over.I have to meet Azidah to give her a script for MC(master of the ceremony).She called me last nite asked if I can help her with the script. She search and found out on my blog that I once became the MC. How did she found out my blog?I wonder how...i will ask her later.I will help her with the script.She will finish her class around 6pm.
Now i'm waiting for my twin sister coming back from work around 5pm.Two weeks I haven't met my sis....i knew she miss me also....
MUM was fine...just that she miss both her twin daughter here in Lahad Datu...

No comments: