Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HAPPY EASTER DAY

It's been 2 years my family moved to KK...without realized so many things happened and changed...Lots of memories in LD....and I couldn't forget it even just a second...bad things happened..and yet,my family still stand strong facing this life...There's so many things that I couldn't explain happened to my family...I felt glad and happy to know things that others couldn't know and understand..It is true that there is other life that we didn't know...I just hope and pray...things will change...pray to be strong and face all the trouble...Pray do really help me calm myself...and make me feel fine and happy...No wonder why people always said....PRAY...coz pray do really help...
On Easter Day, our family watch "PASSION OF THE CHRIST"..its so sad to imagine how JESUS suffer just to safe human for all the sins that we done...
Today (Monday-5th April 2010)I applied for on-leave for Easter..last nite we took a bus went back to LD...coz my twin sis hev to work today....at 2pm, I will go back to Felda..and start teaching again tomorrow...I know MUM really miss our DAD.Two years already MUM didn't visit DAD's grave...and light a candle...Hope our DAD understand how we all been through...I'm really sure DAD knew what had happened....

WE MISS YOU DAD........
MAY GOD BLESS MY BELOVED FAMILY.......AMEN...


No comments: