Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's been a long time I didn't write something on my blog.It's because I'm now didn't have much time and all of my time I spent thinking bout my beloved family and lots of work to be done.But it didn't stop me from writing something to express my thoughts.Just that it took some time to write again.My friend Elsa sent me message why I didn't come online again and if I'm busy.I'm so sorry my friend for not coming online always.I will try hard to come online always and write more on this blog.
This week....on 02nd November(Thursday) is "All Souls Day" and it will be the first candle for my beloved FATHER.I have to go to DAD's grave.......pray for his soul to rest in peace.This coming Friday (03rd November) my school held a big HARI RAYA CELEBRATION for all the students and teachers.I'm sure this is going to be great.
I felt happy now coz to be very honest........I still felt my FATHER is just around me.I can feel him.I felt weird but I'm happy with that.MOM once dream about DAD.A dream that makes us believe that DAD is there for all of us.And I also believe in that.I felt strong now and sometimes I do talk alone..............it's like I'm talking with DAD.Sound strange and crazy but I believe DAD is there and listen to me.
Now, I'm so happy to face each and everything..............wherever we all go ........we all know DAD is there watching and care for all of us.

THANX DAD..............YOU ARE ALWAYS ON OUR HEART AND SOUL.
MISS YOU SO MUCH

No comments: