Thursday, August 31, 2006

DAD'S HEALTH WAS IN BAD SITUATION

I received a phone call from my brother telling me the condition of DAD's health.I was so worried also but in a same time I thought that DAD's sickness can be fine easily.Before that,no matter how bad DAD got a problem with health, DAD seem can handle each and everything and DAD will doin fine after that.But the way my brother call me and telling me everything makes me thought that this is too serious to think.
I have to go back home by tomorrow to look after DAD and will take care for him.Last Saturday (26th August 2006), I sent and accompany DAD to the hospital.Seems like everything is going very fine with DAD.But today, the phone call makes me realize and makes me felt terrible about my DAD's health.This is too serious to think.My brother told me that DAD cant breath well and so hard for DAD to speak because DAD have to control his breathing.DAD didn't sleep very well until morning and all night DAD try to hold his breath and sleep on car's sofa.I just don't know what to say and I can't believe it.I must go back by tomorrow.

No comments: