Saturday, April 09, 2011

I WILL WAIT FOR YOU

I'm so sorry for what I have done. I know I have hurt you. It was my fault and my mistake. I never thought I done something that makes you really hurt. I didn't mean to. But it already happened. I know I hurt you so much. But deep inside, I really hope you can understand my situation.
I just knew how difficult it is for you. I let you down. I want you to know that I didn't mean to. You make me realize my mistake and what I have done. TQ SO MUCH, MY DEAR....
You have been in trouble and yet you tried so hard to overcome it and be with me. But I hurt you in the end. I wait for you. But you just watch me. Watch me hurt you. I wish I listen to my heart. Why you didn't came forward and see me? You blame it on me...I wish I could turn back the time and be there.....wait for you.
Now, you left me alone.....but one thing for sure...I WILL WAIT FOR YOU....

p/s : TODAY IS MY YOUNG BROTHER CARLOS 30th BIRTHDAY...

No comments: