Monday, April 18, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD....WE REALLY MISS YOU SO MUCH








It's my DAD 74th birthday today. I do miss you so much DAD. I gave a prayer for you that you always be fine there in another world. I knew you will listen to my prayer and you knew I always pray for you. Thank you so much for everything you did for us. I will always try my very best in life.
You always told us to be good to everyone....and we did as you said.
Although you gone and far away from us, your LOVE make us feel you around. On this day of your birthday DAD....we all wishing you HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD...MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE...AMEN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with useful info to work on. You have done an impressive activity and our whole neighborhood will likely be grateful to you.

Here is my web-site acoustic guitar a chord