Saturday, December 18, 2010

OUR NEW LCD TV-SAMSUNG



Our 46' FULL HD LCD TV - SAMSUNG






I was so happy that I bought a new LCD TV for my family. It's SAMSUNG LCD TV with Full HD....and it's 46 inches. It is my dream to have this kind of TV.
Thank GOD my dream came true.



I went to cinema with my friend Lisa last week and we watched 3D movie....THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA:The Voyage and The Dawn Treader. That is my first experience watching this 3D movie. I felt so great....felt like I was with the actor and seems like u were with them. The Prince Caspian was so handsome....felt in love with him...hehehehehehe.
I plan again to buy 3D TV....last time I saw this 50 inches Samsung 3D tv...RM9,999....erm...I will buy that TV soon. Now my family just have to wait for astro beyond. My young brother Carlos already called astro asked them 'bout astro beyond. They said have to wait for about 10 days. Hope before Christmas, we will have our astro beyond.

4 comments:

Lance Vartanian said...

That’s a really nice LCD TV you have there. How's your TV now? I hope you are taking care of it since it is a valuable appliance. LCD TVs don't come in a cheap price anyway. I was just concerned about the rack you have put your TV on. I think it would be better if the rack can cover the whole part of your TV so it wouldn't fall easily if the rack gets shaken.

Unknown said...

Wow! A 46-inch LCD TV! No wonder that was your dream TV! It looks really cool! You should also buy good speakers so that the sound will be as good as the picture. It would really feel like watching a movie in the theater inside your own house.

Louisa Hemstreet

SurfIB said...

Great! It looks really cool! A 46-inch LCD TV!Hope you get a lot of joy from this.
Commercial Audio Video

Unknown said...

Best TV Installation in town Home Theater San Diego