Thursday, December 02, 2010

ALMOST END OF THE YEAR....

Never thought it is December now....time fly by so fast. So many things happen in my life. I face it no each and every day....pray things will be better for me and my beloved family.

Thank GOD I'm with my family this holidays. I can spent as much time with them. Do all the nice things, chat and having fun with my family. So sad, my dear twin sis still in LD. But she will come during Xmas. Oh,I can't wait to decorate my house with all the Xmas stuff...

I already bought new curtain at Jakel Silk House....already ordered them to sew the curtain. Just waiting to take it on this 20th Dec. Me and my twin sis also bought some Xmas dolls to put it under Xmas tree. So many dolls..maybe have to decorate it in other place like near the TV. Will see how it is going to be....

No comments: