Sunday, October 31, 2010

THE GOMANTONG CAVE

Walk along the way to the cave....


So nice to see this green plants.....


I love this view....

I felt great even it's creepy inside the cave....

The wall of the cave.....

I really love this pic that I took....its like LOVE-SHAPED

It's like LOVE-SHAPED again......

Even inside the cave....there are plants...

I dont like the sticky thing under my shoes....but I forced myself to walk.

Front view of the cave....

Front view of the cave...

Before entering the cave....

I took this picture before went out of the cave...


I went to Gomantong Cave with my two other friends. It was a sunny day the day was so great. Even only three of us visited that cave, it was not a problem. Before we reached the cave, we had to walk about 10 mins. There is a wild monkeys...I don't know which species of the monkeys. But I had to be very careful, coz I'm afraid the monkey will grab my bag. I took some of the pictures inside the cave even im using just a Canon camera....not like what my friends always used the good one.

No comments: