Thursday, October 14, 2010

FACEBOOK....



I'm so happy that I had my FACEBOOK. I had a chance to know new friends...add them to my list and the best is I finally found my old friends from my primary school. I'm so happy with that. I can share all my thoughts...my photos....and I can give comments to my friends status and photos. But some people didn't really use FACEBOOK in a good way. What I meant is...some people express their hatred towards others in their status. They showed their angriness on something in FACEBOOK. All their friends will know what happen with them and people will judge you easily with what u said.
As for me, I don't want people to look at me in a different ways in my FACEBOOK. I want people to like my FACEBOOK when they read something.I do really hope that in coming days, I will do my very best to improve my FACEBOOK.

No comments: