Thursday, July 22, 2010

My NIKE


Wah...I like dis pic...look at that shopping bag of NIKE

I like the colour and the pattern...match to all kind of outfit.




The price of my NIKE shoes....RM 349.00


Last school's holiday, I bought a new NIKE shoes with my friends, Salbaherna and Wani.Both of them also bought NIKE shoes. My shoes is the most expensive than both of them. I wanted the shoes like Sal, but there is no other size for me.
Only my MOM, twin sis and my youngest brother knew about this shoes when I first bought it. I do really satisfied with this shoes...hehehe.
So far, I haven't try yet that shoes for outing of sports...and I also bought a NIKE socks. It was so nice looking at all the shoes in NIKE's boutique...so many choices. I plan to buy a futsal shoes. Hope I can make it ;-)........

No comments: