Sunday, July 11, 2010

FRIENDS...

Friends is important to us...in our life...
Our family can be our friends...friends is not always someone that same age with you. It can be anyone that you knew. Sometimes it is not easy to have a best and good friend. But if you knew that person so much, that person can be your best friend. If he or she always by your side, through good and bad times....that person is your best friend....
I don't know if I already hurt someone's feeling. I'm not sure. Maybe I am or maybe I am not. I just try to be the best I can to all my friends. I always remember what my dear father told me....JUST IGNORE WHAT PEOPLE HAVE DONE, AS LONG YOU ARE NOT LIKE THEM.And this quote, I will always keep it in my heart and mind in everyday of my life. I don't care if people have hurt me or not. I just have to be good to them and be a better person....because this is who I am...
I don't want to be a hipocrite person...and I don't want just being nice. I want to be honest to all my friends.

No comments: