Wednesday, March 12, 2008

MY SCHOOL........


I'm so proud with my school now........SK SAHABAT 16.A school that is far from town.....about 130km from Lahad Datu town.If you want to come here, you have to take private car and it will cost you about RM15.I've been teaching in this school for almost 7 years.Wow, I just couldn't believe that I have been teaching for 7 years now?


Oh,it reminds me of my friends.Angah wrote something for her comment on my blog.Im so much happy.Thanx angah.And not forget to you, Elsa.Always there for me.Angah reminds me of our sweet memory in Tandek, Kota Marudu.We woke up early around 5am and went to nearby river to have our bath.It's so funny coz we share the river with buffalo.Can you imagine, you use the water and the buffalo is just near there with you?Hehehehe.How can I forget that memory, Angah?It's still in my memory.We finished our bath and head our way back.On our journey back, Zube were stuck in a mud(that mud is actually the buffalo's najis)with her right leg inside.She tried hard to pull her leg out with her slipper but she couldn't.So, she just left her her slipper inside that mud.I couldn't bear to see her without any slipper.So, with a courage, I put my hand inside the mud and try to find her slipper.Oh, my God!When I write this story, my imagination is on that memory.So nice to think of it.I hold Zube slipper and brought it home.But then the same situation happen again.But this time in school in SK Tandek, Kota Marudu.We want to go back home after activity during night time.It was raining that night.Again Zube stuck her slipper in a mud(but this time is not the buffalo's najis).Then again, I pull her slipper out of the mud again.So funny to think again bout this.But because of that memory, Angah still remember me and didn't foget bout it.Thanx Angah.I will always remember our sweety memory in Tandek, Kota Marudu.


1 comment:

Elsa Gabriel said...

hi there..it's really nice to hear from...so u r in KK? I've a place to rent if u want to hahahhah..so we can met this end of year kan or any holidays...and i can bring Isaac to met u too...i just can't wait...pls keep in youch with me ah..ur phone still yang itu kah? miss u :)