Saturday, June 16, 2012

LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST

        I miss my family so much...specially my late father coz tomorrow is Father's Day. I miss my MUM so much also. Now, I think bout my beloved nephew in Kuching. Even I never met him, I already miss him. I can't wait for them to come over. Even I am far from my dear family, I have to be happy even deep inside I felt so sad. 
        I must live my life to the fullest. Live as happy as I can. I want to be happy for my family. They are the best thing in my life. I am happy because of them. I don't want them to worry so much bout me here alone in LD. Even life is not easy for me, I know I must face it. Facing all the obstacles and problems made me stronger day by day. I learn things about life more.
        Sitting in front of the TV while drinking my hot chococcino (chocolate + capuccino), remind me of what I have been through so far...thinking bout the hurt in my heart. But deep inside, I knew this is God's plan for me. I just accepted what have been decided for me. I just have to face it. God knew I am strong enough to face everything. By the end, I knew HE already prepare the best for me. I just have to wait for it. The time will come....

No comments: