Sunday, February 13, 2011

SATURDAY IN FELDA...

I spent my weekend in Felda. Usually I will go back to Lahad Datu coz my twin sis is there. But now, my twin sis went back to KK already and I'm alone here...huhuhu...so sad when I think about this. It remind me of my time spent during weekend with my twin sis. We both will go around Lahad Datu town...try to find something new. Then we will eat at Nasi Ria. That is our port. Now, I only spent my time in my room. Nothing much to do. Just online my Facebook then surf some info.
Today, I have to manage door gift for my brother's marriage. So far, we got a small basket with handkerchief. Maybe will add some item for that door gift. Thank God my friend Sarmila Ila wanted to buy it for us from Nilai in West Malaysia. Just that I have to add some money for the post payment. I discussed with my twin sis already and she agreed with that door gift.
Tonight I will stay and sleep at Lisa's house. She was alone coz all her housemate went back to their hometown. Tomorrow maybe we both got things to do...maybe hang out in Cenderawasih...so nice my friend Syuhada left her car under my care...hehehehe. She even let me drive her car to wherever I want to go...hehehehe. But I will not take granted for that. But before go to Lisa's house, I have to iron my clothes first.
I got lots of things going on my mind now...but so far its okay...THANK GOD....Pray do help me.

No comments: