Friday, October 09, 2009

MY DEAREST BLOG.......

It's not that I don't want to write...just that the internet line is not good in school.Besides, I have to manage my time so I can go to the office and spent some minutes to check on my facebook.But I didn't use that time to write on my blog..coz there's so much in my facebook that I have to reply....I really wish I can write more in my blog...
Next week, I have to submit my English examination paper for Year 2.I have to prepare paper 1 and paper 2.I haven't decide which questions I want to choose....but I prepare already more than 10 activities book to search for the answers....
Tomorrow...I will play futsal with my twin sister and our team.The name of our team is 'Hippies'.My number is 12 and white is the colour of our shirt.I always play defend and sometimes as a goal keeper replacing my twin sister.Oh...my twin sister number is 6.Tomorrow our team will play against team from Kg. Air....at 7 p.m. at Kaka Futsal Centre...what will be the score?will our team win the game?just wait and see for the result tomorrow.

No comments: