Sunday, February 22, 2009

OUR 981 10th ANNIVERSARY REUNION


Congratulations to all my 981 friends.....Finally we all celebrated our 10th anniversary even some of us couldn't make it to this reunion.
I will always remember this moment and it will always remain in my memories.I had download some pictures of the reunion from my friends facebook.

Before enter the karaoke room.

After our lunch........

Before goin back........

Our memory will last forever........

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH........




















































4 comments:

Elsa Gabriel said...

hi there...now ada wireless sdah..bleh lah update slalu ah...

duyakaring said...

aku charge 30 cents every pictures that u download ......wakakakakakak
akakakakaka

Anonymous said...

Haha siuk oo

Gallivanter said...

At first I thought 981 friends in total!