Wednesday, December 31, 2008

MY XMAS

MERYY XMAS TO MY DEAR FRIENDS THAT CELEBRATE THIS SPECIAL OCCASION..First time we celebrated Xmas in KK.Kind of weird coz only me and my family there.On that Christmas morning, only me and my MOM went to church to pray.My elder brother went to church on Christmas eve.My young and yougest brother send me and MOM to church and they plan to go also but it was too late already.So they just wait us outside the church's gate.
We went back home and MOM cooked.....chicken soup, sup tulang,curry,mix vegetables,sapi masak kicap...Niza came around 6pm alone.Niza gave me a gift from Sarawak...it's a pencil box with Sarawakian craft and a food.We both chat and watch Transformers movie.I watched that movie over and over and still not boring to watch it again and again.........Then, that nite my cousins from Inanam came and we spend that time talking coz it's been a long time MOM didn't chat with them...It was a nice Christmas even only my friend Niza and my cousin came to my house that day.Hope by next year and year ahead,I will have many friends come to my house during Xmas day.
I went back on 28th December with my twins sis.She can't stay till New Year coz she got a lot of work to be done.So I accompany her and celebrate this new year with her.Actually, we both didn't celebrate.Just stay at home,pray and watch tv.Maybe MOM and other sibling will pray and prepare something tonite.Another year will come.So many things happen this year with me and my family.But I'm happy that my family is far from all the bad things.Oh..God..I wish thing is simple like that.But........I leave it all in a hands of God.

No comments: