Thursday, May 18, 2006

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY to all my BELOVED FRIENDS OF 981(98-2001).Our memories will always remain in my heart and I will never ever gonna forget all the things that we have done together.We all are now being apart to each other.I learn each and everything when I was in college.So many friends to be with and everything is going just fine with all of us.I'm so glad that I have a good friend.Indeed they are my BEST FRIEND..........BETH, ELSA, NIEZA, RINA and JANA.We all share each and everything so fine.No matter where and what we do..........we all stick together.Even things might not come out very well..........we still happy together.I can't forget it all..........never ever......
I wish I can just turn back the time and see again what we have done and to cherish again those memory.I really love being with my friends......my BEST FRIENDS!
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY...........GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»