Saturday, February 25, 2006

EVERY DAY IS VALENTINE'S DAY........

I was so happy today that I have a chance talking with my beloved.
Every time I talk with him, I felt so ease and comfortable.He really makes me felt like in heaven.He was so much busy with his work and I couldn't really have a chance to talk with him.But today, it is our lucky day that we both can spent our time talking.I have sent my beloved a lovely Valentine's card.I think that the card is so special and it mean so much.The card is chosen by one of my best friend, BETH with her beloved.I asked her to find me a lovely Valentine's card for my beloved.Thank you so much, BETH.I do really love that card so much.And I really glad my beloved really love that card so much also.So, SHIKRA told me today that everytime we both have a chance talking online, then, it will be our VALENTINE'S DAY.
I felt so happy he said that......and on my card for him, I wrote the meaning of his name......and he can't believe what I wrote and he seems very surprised with that......
I'm so happy for what I did to him.At least I know that I am very honest with him and I don't want him to miss every single part of my life and the love that he should have.
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS FOREVER........EVEN FAR I KNEW WE WILL STILL BE TOGETHER

No comments: