Monday, September 26, 2005

WHAT A DAY!

Here i am again........writing something...maybe for the first time again for my blog......kind of my diary and everyone can read it................today my school involved with pre-school carnivale.......we have to go to the airport and then back to the Grace Residence Hotel.........tomorrow me and the others will go to the Dewan Tun to watch the carnival........its very interesting i guess watching the kids play their role as the entertainer.......cant wait to watch them.........pretty tired....but our work finish early......hehehehe!
i was so happy coz Elsa still help me with this blog............coz she is a teacher.......although i was still confused with it........i need to learn more of this from her.......thanx ha Sa!

1 comment:

Elsa Gabriel said...

hahahah...it's working!! weii sapa BF ko tu ha? SECRET ah!!! apa pun ur blog sweetylenn masih ada lg..y dont u log in to the blog then delete yag lama k..